Sunday, May 17, 2009

ruins.

I know of a something or two
that would break the mightiest of hearts.
that would make you die a little bit from the inside.
that would crack down the strongest of them walls.
that make the world a little bit more ugly.
more gloomy.
and ugly.
I know of a something or two,
that no one else knows of.
And if they do,
they would run around the street screaming their lungs out.
that it ain't fair to cloud down a summer's night.
that it ain't fair to stain a virgin's heart with blood.
they would then fall,
on the verge of dying they would fall,
and they'd look around, but everyone's dead.

And I know of this something or two,

And the mightiest of hearts shall break,
and I shall die a little bit from the inside,
and my walls are forever broken down,
in ruins.



.

No comments: